Program to Create Future-Ready CHROs
Asia's First PG Diploma in HR for CHROs in the Making
The duties and responsibilities of the HR leader and CHRO have grown far beyond the traditional HR duties over the last couple of years. Organizations need HRs to drive them with survival, growth, and a digital mindset. This opens up a huge opportunity for aspiring and new HR leaders to learn, unlearn and relearn the HR function through the lens of the new age – one of strategy and flexibility. In turn, it positions them as a key organizational strategist alongside other C-suite leaders, working towards shaping a future-ready enterprise.
To help aspiring CHROs achieve this transformation, XLRI has opened applications for Batch 2 of the renowned XLRI PGDM (HRM) program. Designed with international academicians and industry practitioners in mind, the program will develop all the necessary leadership capabilities for the CHROs in the Making, via the curated 1:0:1 mentoring connect with CXO leaders, they will be able to gain business acumen that is vital to driving the workforce of the future. The program is also equipped with career management services via a high powered leadership career coaching structured plan.
Who Should Attend:
This is an advanced HR program for professionals aspiring to be the future CHROs. This program is for individuals who:
- Reports to the CHRO or plan to move to that level in few years.
- Are in the talent pipeline to succeed as the CHRO.
- Are working as HR specialists or HR business leader and aspiring to become the CHRO.
- Have more than 8 years of experience and is ready to assume the top HR position within a few years.
- Leaders across non-profit and start-ups ecosystems.
- Leaders planning to switch to HR careers.
- One-o-One career & mentoring conversations
- Insights & working sessions with industry stalwarts
- Opportunity to network with Eminent HR Leaders
- Personalised one-o-one career coaching
- C-Suite profile building
- Career Services*
- 18 months blended program
- Meant for business HR leaders, HR specialists, business & functional leaders
- Full XLRI alumni benefits
- Build the growth, survival and digital mindset for the future
- Acquire business skills to steer organization & leadership decisioning skills
- Accelerate your career “Net-worth”
- Live Business realities shared by Industry practitioners and Top 5 Consulting Firms
- Immersive sessions by international academicians
- Curated curriculum towards becoming a C-Suite member
- Meant for working professionals
- Advanced responsive learning platform
- 3 on-campus immersions. Total duration of campus immersion is
24 -30 days spread over 3 visits